Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring Equinox Candles _ Harmony Fragrance


I have the Spring Equinox candles ready for sale now. They were poured 3/20/08 with Sun in the cardinal Fire sign of Aries and the Moon waxing to full the the mutable Earth sign of Virgo.
There seems to be opposing energies at work in a perfect push/pull way that I find very useful. I am reminded of the lesson of how to balance a broom on your fingers. It is only possible to keep the broom from falling by keeping the fingers, hand, and arm in gentle motion.
The Air/Earth contrast of the Luminaries, the conflicting Element & Conjunction energies of the Tibetan calendar weighed against the equal hours of light & dark, make this Spring Equinox a good time to pour with the intent that one achieve balance in body, speech, mind... or thought, word & deed.
I choose a soft canary yellow to recall the color of the solar plexus chakra, the energy wheel that is central to the system. Energy healers & Reiki practitioners may well choose this as a personal centering tool.
The fragrance is a delightful juxtaposition of masculine & feminine, spicy & floral, gentle & robust scents. I really like and find it both invigoration & soothing at the same time.
I have only poured a dozen. They are now labeled, include an affirmation & are sealed in cellophane to preserve the scent as long as possible. Visit the Mystic's Choice page to purchase. From my hand to yours, I offer sacred tools for sacred work. Namaste, Ann George

No comments:

Post a Comment